"A co-worker brought this casserole to one of our potlucks.After I got the recipe, I made it for one of my family’s Thanksgiving dinners and it has been requested so often that it has become a staple at family gatherings."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine onion, celery, green pepper, cheese, corn, green beans, soup and sour cream.Spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine crushed crackers with melted butter and sprinkle on top of vegetables.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 277 calories;20.6 g fat;18.8 g carbohydrates;4.6 g protein;44 mg cholesterol;674 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article