"A simple soy sauce and brown sugar marinade, with hints of lemon and garlic, are the perfect salty-sweet complement to rich salmon fillets. Even my 9 year old loves this recipe!"
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Editor’s Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 318 calories;20.1 g fat;13.2 g carbohydrates;20.5 g protein;56 mg cholesterol;1092 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article