With the summer solstice behind us, we can make the season official. It’s July and the living is easy (or hectic, but no matter). There are cookouts to be had and beach sand to sink our feet into. It’s a month to spend most nights out by the grill and limit oven use in order to keep cool. Here are a handful of things to get excited to cook and eat this month.
Celebrate the 4th
However large or small the gathering is, the 4th of July deserves burgers and few summery sides.
- Buttermilk-Brined Grilled Chicken
- How To Make the Ultimate Marinade for Tender Grilled Steak
- Broccoli and Feta Pasta Salad
- How To Make the Juiciest Burger Patties
- Tangy Cabbage and Jalapeño Slaw
Embrace No-Cook Dinners
Keeping the kitchen cool is a priority in this hot month. So go ahead and lean on light and fresh salads for dinner.
- Spicy Salmon Black Bean Salad
- Zucchini Noodles with Parsley-Pistachio Pesto
- Chinese Chicken Salad Spring Rolls
- Spicy Panzanella Salad
- Tomato and Feta White Bean Salad
And No-Bake Desserts
To battle your sweet tooth, forgo the oven and opt for no-bake pies, bar cookies, and more.
- No-Bake Sheet Pan Lemon-Yogurt Tart
- Quick Strawberry Trifles
- How To Make the Easiest No-Bake Chocolate Cream Pie
- How To Make a No-Bake Cheesecake
- No-Bake Salted Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Pack a Picnic
Whether it’s to the park, the beach, or even just a shady spot in your backyard, packing up a picnic is one of summer’s simplest pleasures.
- Tomato Chickpea Salad
- Fresh Veggies with Cumin-Lime Yogurt Dip
- How To Make a Sandwich for a Crowd
- Pan Bagna
- How To Make the Easiest Brownies Ever
Source: Read Full Article