"Serve bowls topped with pico de gallo, guacamole, and sour cream. If you like, you can also add two grilled thinly sliced chicken breasts or 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken."
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, ensuring the foil goes up the sides of the sheet to catch all the juices.
- Combine cauliflower, red bell pepper, red onion, olive oil, garlic, fajitas seasoning, cumin, and salt in a large bowl; stir until coated. Spread vegetable mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; stir and continue roasting until tender and lightly browned, about 15 minutes more.
- Top vegetable mixture with pinto beans, cotija cheese, cilantro, pepitas, green onions, and lime juice. Spoon into 4 serving bowls.
- Cook’s Note:
- A large head of cauliflower can also be used in place of the prepared riced cauliflower. Remove the core from the cauliflower and cut it into large florets. In 2 to 3 batches, using a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until finely chopped. About 8 to 10 long pulses per batch works perfectly.
Per Serving: 515 calories;32 g fat;42.3 g carbohydrates;21.4 g protein;30 mg cholesterol;1601 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article