"Delicious blueberry pie made with a combination of fresh and cooked blueberries and a pre-baked pie shell."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare crust.
- In a large bowl, combine flour,1/4 teaspoon salt and 3 tablespoons sugar. Add oil and milk and mix together. Roll out and line a 9 inch pie pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place 2 cups of fresh blueberries in baked pie shell.
- In a saucepan, combine 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, water,cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 3/4 cup sugar. Bring to a boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes or until thick and clear. Add butter and lemon juice.
- Pour filling over berries in pie shell and allow to cool.
Per Serving: 296 calories;11.1 g fat;48.9 g carbohydrates;2.3 g protein;4 mg cholesterol;158 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article