"I work at a coffee shop and my favorite coffee drink is a caramel macchiato so I created a caramel macchiato cheesecake that has become my favorite cheesecake."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons of sugar until well combined.Press into the bottom of the prepared springform pan, and 1 inch up the sides.Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes, then remove to cool on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat the softened cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy.Gradually add 1 cup of sugar, beating until blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.Stir in sour cream, espresso and vanilla.Pour batter into the baked and cooled crust.
- Bake cheesecake in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 5 minutes; then turn the oven off, partially open the door and allow the cheesecake to rest for 15 minutes more. Remove from the oven, and run a knife around the edges. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack to room temperature, then cover the springform pan with plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- To serve, cut the cheesecake into wedges and garnish each slice with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 486 calories;35 g fat;37.1 g carbohydrates;7.7 g protein;141 mg cholesterol;363 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article