"Really, really good and moist- my kids eat it as quickly as I can make it.Bread will freeze well, and keep in refrigerator for weeks."
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined.Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 255 calories;13.1 g fat;32.1 g carbohydrates;3.3 g protein;23 mg cholesterol;180 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article