"My grandmother and I created this homemade granola recipe one day, and it is currently loved and requested by the rest of my family, including my other grandma who used to be anti-granola! My favorite ways to serve it are in coconut Greek yogurt or just in a bowl with milk. Simple and awesome."
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix oats, pecans, almonds, and coconut flakes together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine vegetable oil, brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir gently until it begins to boil; remove from heat. Pour over oat mixture and fold together until dry ingredients are well coated. Spread granola onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Stir and continue to bake on the top rack until golden, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, 20 to 30 minutes. Toss with cranberries. Store in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 347 calories;19.6 g fat;40.7 g carbohydrates;5.2 g protein;0 mg cholesterol;113 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article