"This is a lovely way to start off your morning when you want a little something different than your usual. Note: If you don’t have buttermilk you may substitute milk with 1 tablespoon vinegar to measure 1 cup."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Measure flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, salt, buttermilk, oil, eggs and vanilla into large mixing bowl. Beat 3 minutes. Pour into prepared loaf pan. Smooth top.
- Combine 2 tablespoons white sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and butter, mixing until crumbly. Sprinkle topping over smoothed batter. Using knife, cut in a light swirling motion to give a marbled effect.
- Bake for about 50 minutes. Test with toothpick. When inserted it should come out clean. Remove bread from pan to rack to cool.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 218 calories;6.4 g fat;36.4 g carbohydrates;3.9 g protein;32 mg cholesterol;369 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article