"A quick grab-and-go breakfast timesaver and a great use of leftover ham. This recipe makes a week’s worth of meals that can be frozen. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight then reheat on medium to low power (40% power) for approximately 45 seconds."
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Unroll crescent dough and separate individual rolls at perforations. Place 1 piece of ham and 1 tablespoon of Gruyere cheese in the center of each triangle. Fold over the 2 longer sides of the triangle, overlapping them to seal ham and cheese.
- Arrange crescents 1 inch apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Wrap crescents individually with wax paper and place into a large resealable bag. Place in the freezer.
Per Serving: 252 calories;15 g fat;16.7 g carbohydrates;10.8 g protein;23 mg cholesterol;750 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article